About Me

My photo
Certified PreK-6. Masters in Child Development. Advocate for play, teacher & children choice, & the family's voice. Believe in volunteering as social justice.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Before the End of the Year: #Kinderchat Blog Challenge, Day 7

Day 7 of the #Kinderchat Blog Challenge and I'm going strong! We'll see if I can keep it up once I go back to work tomorrow.  Today we are thinking our class and what we want to do before the end of the year.

For each of the groups of children I work with in the studio, my young 2s, and the families, I have simple wishes before the end of the year.  I want...

To see interests grow and creativities discovered.

To see confidence built.

To see and hear body shaking laughter.

To see messes made.

To see risks taken, both physical and emotional.

To see them fail and try again.

To hear language emerge...all the languages of children.

To see relationships nourished.

To see dancing and singing with abandon.

To seeing personalities emerge.





No comments:

Post a Comment