About Me

My photo
Certified PreK-6. Masters in Child Development. Advocate for play, teacher & children choice, & the family's voice. Believe in volunteering as social justice.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a child's perspective


At the beach earlier this week, the three year old and I saw this scene.  The clouds had centralized over the Hancock Center in sort of a bubble.  I found it breathtaking and a reminder of why I love the city.

The little person had a different reaction.  He was very worried.  He stared at the skyline for quite a bit and finally said, "the cloud is disappearing the city!"  To him the clouds were sinister and were covering up the part of the city where his parents work.  

I'm always so intrigued by the perspective of little people.  It's never predictable, never boring, and always fresh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment