Here is a list of my top 10 favorite alphabet books to share with little people.
1. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin
2. Alphabet Under Construction by Denise Fleming
3. Museum ABC by the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. A is for Art: An Abstract Alphabet by Stephen Johnson
5. Gone Wild by McLimans
6. A Child's Day: An Alphabet of Play by Ida Pearle
7. Discovering Nature's Alphabet by Krystina Castella
8. Calavera Abecedario: A Day of the Dead Alphabet Book by Jeanette Winter
9. The Human Alphabet by Pilobolus and John Kane
10. ABC in Chicago by Robin Segal
What is your favorite alphabet book to share with little people?